Regional Sales Manager - Application Sales/Banking
Regional Sales Manager - Application Sales/FSI
- Incumbent should have direct selling exposure and experience in IT services of handling large key accounts in the banking/ financial services domain.
- Exposure to relevant Market/ Geographies
- Should be willing to travel extensively
- Experience : 8 -10 years
- Qualification: MBA from a premium global institute; Excellent academic credentials
Critical Success Factors
- Hard-core sale experience in IT Application services.
- Knowledge of Banking Domain/ Financial Services
- Ability to handle large Accounts
- Local Connects in the Region
New Business Development
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Managing existing client relationships for improved existing business (ECEB) and opening doors for new business (ECNB)
- Ensure timely collection of payment as per agreed terms
- Liaison with the project team to maintain continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Assess, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Regularly interact with customers and develop excellent & long-term relationships with them.
- Ensure regular, clear and two-way communication between the client and team
- Provide team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Should be sales professional with relevant experience especially in selling IT services (Application services, infra services, consulting services etc.)
- Proficient and demonstrable experience in prospecting, qualifying, creating value-based demonstrations
- Proven account management skills
- Should have relevant experience in BFSI Domain
- Should have global market intelligence, knowledge of competitors' products and future business plans Strong verbal and written Communication skills
- Should have proven ability in responding to tender documents (RFP), writing proposals, reports and supporting documents.
- Ability to develop effective sales plan using sales methodology.
- Demonstrated Leadership capabilities
- Excellent networking, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Should be highly motivated and target oriented
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.