Regional Senior Finance Manager / Financial Controller
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$150000 per annum|
Regional Senior Finance Manager / Financial Controller (Manufacturing oversight) role with a Global Pharmaceutical Brand
Our client has been expanding very aggressively over the last few years globally and the group is one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical MNC. As such, there is a need to recruit a high potential and proven leader (yet hands on) as their Regional Senior Finance Manager / Financial Controller as the right hand person to the Regional APAC Finance Director the Regional Business Leaders.
As a proven leader in a very hands-on and scalable capacity, you will be partnering the regional leadership team and country heads with regional business planning and controlling. You will also need to help with a new manufacturing plant set up and the financial/statutory/management reporting for that. Leading the regional countries and business through positive change, ERP systems implementation and business process standardization will be essential. The business is experiencing high growth and there a lot of ongoing and planned projects to further support this.
This role will be covering both the breadth and depth of a regional planning / controllership role and with setting a new manufacturing plant up, both in a hands on and commercial business partnering manner.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and CPA equivalent qualification
- Must have solid Financial business planning analysis, and proven Financial Controlling experience
- Ideally with proven experience in managing new business acquisitions and/or Emerging Markets experience
- Proven breadth of experience across Sales & Marketing, Distribution Supply Chain and also Manufacturing setups is essential
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of well-rounded experience preferably gained within mid-sized high growth MNCs
- Prior experience managing / setting up manufacturing plants will be an advantage
- Good working experience of SAP or even led the implementation of an SAP project, will be an advantage
- Commercially savvy individual with strong analytic skills essential
- First class communication, people and influencing skills and good project management
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC41566
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117