Regional Senior Finance Manager
Our client is a prestigious Singapore listed company with business operation around the globe. With business expansion, there is a need for a Senior Finance Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage all aspect of finance and accounting function which include statutory and financial reporting, budgeting , auditing, tax planning. You will be handling cross boarder taxes including liaison with overseas vendors on potential withholding tax and value-added tax. Act as a business partner to provide recommendations to support management decision making. Review the monthly / quarterly reports such as profit and loss, cash flow and budget and forecast. Support new investment proposal appraisal , review business cases , develop financial models to assess financial feasibility of capex and assist company to complete overseas M&A activities.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant
- 10 years relevant experience in multi-national, listed, sizable organization with at least 3 years audit experience in big 4 CPA firms
- Proficiency in MS Office and hands-on experience in SAP is a MUST
- Excellent problem solving, communications and analytical skill
- Occasional travel is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Finance Manager
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.