Regional Senior Manager, FP&A Business Partnering
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$150000 per annum|
Regional Senior Manager, FP&A & Business Partnering with a High Growth Medium Sized Pharmaceutical MNC
Our client has been expanding their operations in the Asia region and keen to add a newly created headcount as Regional Senior Manager, FP&A & Business Partnering.
In an individual contributor capacity at the Regional HQ here and reporting directly into the Senior Finance Director based in the USA, this role will be directly responsible for the financial business partnering for the Regulatory Affairs, Clinical & Research Quality Assurance and Quality Assurance functions throughout Asia Oceania and Japan region.
Leading the consolidation, financial reporting and analysis of departmental expenses, working closely with the global consolidation manager to provide insightful financial reporting to customers will be expected. In a less structured setup and in a more hands on approach, this role will be responsible for consolidating and reporting for the region through a lot of coordination, influencing and introducing of aligned processes / approaches.
To qualify, the selected individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and ACCA / CPA / CA equivalent qualification
- Preferably Audit trained and with proven regional budget controlling experience
- Min 7 - 10 years' experience gained within Pharma Healthcare Medical Tech MNCs, with depth of regional budget controlling
- Newly created role with High Visibility
- Commercially Savvy Individual with Strong Analytical Skills essential
- Proven experience in working with teams regionally / globally
- First class communication, people and influencing skills and good project management.
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC42060.
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117