Regional Sourcing Manager Asia - O&G Industry
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- A dynamic company with strong brand Globally
- A solid big-size company with focus on engineering
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of strategic procurement team
About our client:
Our respected client is a well-known firm with extensive history and solid presence globally. The firm comes with a lean yet robust procurement team in Asia in delivering value for procured products and services. Overall key success of their business is to continue sustaining the growth momentum by having an open culture, innovative, and lean organization. During this time, they are looking for a Regional Procurement Manager responsible for Asia, based in Singapore.
You will be managing the mechanical & electrical components and equipment category (within the O&G industry), with a total spending to manage of USD 30 million a year. This role is reporting to a Supply Chain Director of the firm and will be an individual contributor. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the strategic Asia procurement process; regionally select reliable sources of supply, strategically monitor price and product quality, and make sure materials are delivered on time.
- Leading the strategic technical procurement planning and organization, and development of policy and procedures to be in line with latest best practices.
- Recommend and authorize sources product supplies, manage quotations and secure bids both locally and overseas.
- Continuously develop procurement benchmark for continuous improvement purposes.
- Strategically negotiate contracts, payment term negotiations, follow-up, schedule deliveries, return/service of defect products.
- Leverage strategic sourcing process as a competitive advantage for the business
- Maintain and improve procurement processes and controls, while assuring best Quality, Service and Price from supply chain
- Investigate trends in supply prices.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional organizations
- Conducts regular priority Supplier reviews and scorecards metrics.
- Process and review claims against suppliers for sub-standard materials or equipment.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a seasoned procurement professional with a sharp eye for managing the strategic procurement activities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar and to be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years in strategic procurement in managing similar category (mechanical & electrical components and equipment category) within the O&G or EPC firms.
- Great analytical and negotiation skills, able to communicate as a leader with respective key stakeholder to ensure smooth operation.
- Experienced in managing long term, sizeable major contracts.
- Solid team and technical management, especially during crisis management.
- Able to proactively participate in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927