Regional Supply & Demand Planning
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month + bonus|
Our client is a global personal care business specializing in high-end skin care products. They are looking forward to bring an experienced demand and supply planning lead to support the expansion of their Singapore Operations. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Handling stock forecast, inventory control, suppliers management, procurement, stock allocation, stock control
- In charge of the shipments schedules, make sure they arrive on time
- Ensure all the stocks are properly allocated in order to utilize the warehouse capacity
- Need to be hands on and manage all projects across the Asian Pacific Region
- Handling the supply planning for the region
The successful Applicant
- Degree in Supply chain preferred
- At least 4 years' experience in demand planning and inventory management experience in retail or FMCG industry is a must
- Experience in Supply Planning is a requirement
- Strong numerical sense, you will have excellent analysis, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in handling SKU over 1000 with manual and automated systems both
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00031212 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.