Regional Supply Chain Executive - Global Supply Chain Firm
- A global and innovative supply chain solutions firm
- Strong vision in digitalization, analytics, and solution-oriented firm
- Global operation in more than 75 countries
About our client:
A global brand with presence in all continents, their business relies on innovative supply chain solution through technology and data science. This multinational supply chain service firm is delivering excellence, effectiveness, and visibility to its clients. This role is based In Singapore, and they are now looking for a Regional Supply Chain Executive whom is active and agile to be part of their regional operation.
This role will report to the Regional Operation Manager, based in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the regional customer (internal & external), forwarder, 3PL, and distributor to manage and control the logistics function
- Analyse existing networks and systems and develop new ones to improve efficiency.
- Assist in developing budgets for the logistics function and operate within approved guidelines.
- Assist in regional warehouse management and inventory control is undertaken at an agreed level to be cost effective while meeting customer needs.
- Collaborate with the procurement team in various projects, assisting the vendor selection through tender process
- Participate in marketing, sales, and other strategic planning activities to ensure the logistics sector contributes to the achievement of corporate performance indicators.
- Participating with the IT team to perform 1st level of root cause identification and troubleshooting for the order and warehouse management system.
- Manage clerical, administrative staff, by ensuring the accuracy of delivery order, packing list, pro-forma invoice.
- Manage the yearly negotiation process concerning operational performance targets, management costs and rates.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced and active logistics/supply chain professional with an eye for service excellence. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably 2 years of career experience in logistics/manufacturing
- Familiar in collaborating with 3PL/4PL service providers
- Familiar with OHSAS 18001/SS506, WMS, & Project Management
- Exposure to lean six sigma operation is a plus
- A positive social communicator with solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges, externally and internally
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-GGA
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.