Regional Supply Planner
Our client is one of the leading US global manufacturers and marketers of retail products. Their products reach over half a billion consumers every year and are sold across over 150 countries under different brand names which makes them the market leader in this domain. They're looking for a Regional Supply planner to join their team
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the collection of information needed to simulate supply needs at the market and regional levels (marketing/promotional strategy and other activities) with all stakeholders.
- Check the feasibility of commercial and marketing strategies (orders and forecasts) in terms of product availability throughout the supply chain
- Identify supply management bottlenecks, propose remedies, and explain the opportunity cost of capacity limitations to motivate improvements.
- Keep track of inventory shelf life/expiration dates to avoid write-offs and improve operations to avoid obsolescence.
- Work with demand planners or the regional marketing team to track and manage inventory shortages/excesses through arbitration/allocation.
- Manager to ensure optimal inventory levels and quality in both retail and POP inventories.
- Manage inventory returns from eligible markets with potential distribution and rebalancing of inventory in region
- Ensure consistency of master data
Ideally you will be holding a bachelor's degree and have 3 - 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or planning process. You would come from the Consumer industry. #LI-NME
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.