Our client is one of the world's leading US MNC within the Health and Beauty industry. They're looking for a Regional Supply Planner to join their Singapore team. The Regional Supply Planner will execute the Supply Plan and inventory plans for the APAC region for respective brands.
- Ensure the regional branded finished products supply, including service and inventory performance, are provided to regional hubs, affiliate DCs, and/or directly to customers. This includes inventory management ("import" planning, planning, deployment, and re-deployment). The creation and management of regional sets (sets planning, execution, deployment, and export planning) is also included.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Regional Brand Lead and the management team. Ensure that regional inventory and obsolescence - completed goods, collaterals, and materials (for set creation)- are controlled, administered, and reported-responsible for the affiliate's inventory KPIs with the affiliate's supply chain teams.
- Supply planning objectives must be accomplished in conjunction with and closely coordinated with the following important organizational partners:
- Organizations responsible for regional demand planning, regional brand leadership, affiliate demand planning, and affiliates.
- Other Regional Supply Planning and branded supply managers and deployment team members executing inventory transfers.
- GBSC executing all supply plans to support both existing and new product launches for the Brand(s).
- In charge of maintaining regional master supply chain data for the respective Brand - adhering to the master data KPIs & Process Improvement Management
- A bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to operate with discipline and bias for action
- 3 to 5 years in Supply Chain or Planning preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend