Our client is a well-established and highly reputable US MNC. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a highly competent Regional Tax Specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior tax Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Advise and consult on tax issues and tax impact on special transactions, ensure the tax compliance for the Group business
- Provide tax advisory on tax compliance and any related tax issues, including international matters and indirect tax issues
- Conduct tax research and analysis with reference to latest updates
- Ensure the Group's tax policy are complied with the updated international tax regulations
- Monitor local and international regulatory developments in transfer pricing scope
- Manage Tax planning and controversy for the Group
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on tax enquiries
- Support the Treasury team head on tax implications
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 4-10 years of experience with preferably in sizable Hong Kong listed companies and international businesses (in-house experiences is a must)
- Strong and solid knowledge of Tax with an understanding of international markets
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
For applications please click APPLY NOW.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.sg/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend