Regional Technical PM (Infra)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading eCommerce firm with strong presence across the APAC region. They are well- known for their high- performing work culture and hiring the best talents in the market.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently hiring for a Regional Technical Project Manager, IT Infrastructure to join their Technology team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing the end to end project management cycle for all IT infrastructure projects, from inception and design to implementation of projects. You will also need to be comfortable working in different teams to plan and implement projects since they do not have a dedicated projects team. You will also need to participate in high-level end-to-end business comprehension in topics such as legal agreements, financial activities, sales negotiation strategies, organizational structure and business/ technical process.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, IT or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of proven experience as a technical project lead and delivering projects on projects for enterprise customers
- Strong experience in managing end to end project management lifecycle, from inception & design to implementation
- Strong knowledge and experience in all areas of IT Infrastructure, including Data Center, Network, Servers, hardware etc.
- Experience in budget planning and project tracking
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across different business functions
- Strong fluency in Mandarin (both written and spoken) would be highly preferred in order to communicate with counterparts based in China
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.