Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Our client is an international bank with a strong presence in Singapore, is looking for a "Regulatory Change Metrics Lead" for their regulatory risk team. Strong candidates with relevant skillsets would be considered for VP level.
In this replacement role, you will be sitting under the corporate banking team, and reporting directly to the section head.
- Develop and own the roadmap for 1LOD baseline metrics and tooling for effective regulatory change management.
- Support the adoption of MRC metrics and tooling under the MRC target operating model workstream for CCIB.
- Lead the definition and implementation of 1LOD metrics and requirements for MRC, including codifying processes and metrics into relevant platforms.
- Support the CCIB regulatory refinement forum by generating metrics, reports, and analysis for effective regulatory change management.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, and promote high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, and business conduct.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including CCIB COO Central Teams, Enterprise Change Management, CFCC, CCIB Advisory, technology teams, and regulatory pipeline managers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Analysis and Management, with a focus on Data Insight Generation, Information Visualization, and/or BI/MI Design.
- Proficiency in Tableau, Power BI, Azure DevOps, and Planview preferred.
- Experience with data source integration projects and data governance is a plus.
- Strong team player with initiative, problem-solving skills, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and aesthetics.
Short listed candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend