Regulatory Compliance Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$78000.00 per annum|
A global capital markets and investment group is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager for their Singapore office, reporting directly to the Group Head of FATCA CRS and guiding the existing team.
The incumbent will play a strong role in supporting the Fund Administration and Structured Investment business, prepare US Tax Statements (K1/PFIC), manage anti-tax evasion programme(s), as well as manage work related to applicable rules and regulations. The position will work closely with teams based in US, Europe, and Asia especially Hong Kong.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years' regulatory compliance experience in the banking or financial services industry
- Working knowledge of FATCA, CRS, and relevant regulations
- Possess a relevant university degree
- Great client management skills with strong reasoning ability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, to manage client base across markets covered
- Preference for candidates with prior experience in Fund/Asset Management, Investment Banking, or possessing US Tax Skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098