Regulatory Compliance Manager - Fintech
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Fintech start up, which has just launched its operation in Singapore earlier this year. Fintech is promising and it is becoming a more regulated business environment. Therefor my client is looking to hire a Regulatory Compliance Manager.
This subject matter expert will:
- Refine and implement risk, governance and compliance framework
- Manage risk register and regulatory issues impacting the organization
- Perform compliance gap assessment and ensure compliance against group policies and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate, identify and provide advice for emerging key risks and regulatory changes with ability to articulate this to senior management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8+ years' significant practice in compliance advisory, risk management and regulatory space.
- Strong experience dealing with regulators and proven track record in regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of latest technological solutions including cloud computing, data analytics, artificial intelligence would be an advantage
- Chinese speaking is a must as you will need to interact with stakeholders in China, read documents in mandarin.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.