Regulatory Compliance Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established bank looking to hire an experienced Regulatory Compliance Manager. As a subject matter expert, you will :
- Manage risks and regulatory issues impacting the organization
- Perform compliance gap assessment and ensure compliance against group policies and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate, identify and provide advice for key risks and regulatory changes with ability to articulate this to senior management
- Provide guidance to the business and assist with ad-hoc projects related to regulatory compliance.
- Assist with regulatory reporting to Head Office
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5+ years' significant practice in compliance advisory, risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Strong experience dealing with regulators and proven track record in regulatory compliance
- Ideally Securities Services background
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.