Regulatory Reporting Analyst (3 month contract)
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$72000 per annum|
Are you an experienced regulatory reporting candidate who is currently on an active lookout for a job and does not mind a 3 month contract? If yes, please reach out to me for this particular role with one of the most prestigious Investment Banks in the world.
The Group Finance department comprises of a group of professionals who are responsible for the financial accounting, regulatory reporting and control of all legal entities in Singapore. The businesses undertaken by these entities include fixed income, equities, securities trading, loans transactions, merchant banking and asset management.
|What you can offer:|
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Self-motivated, proactive and committed
* Able to multi-task and handle queries/issues from various sources
* Good written communication and interpersonal skills
* High standard of written and spoken English
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Proficiency in MS Excel is required while superficial knowledge in MS Access will be advantageous
* Accounting Education and/or Professional Qualifications
* Knowledge of MAS Regulatory Reporting rules with prior experience in a similar role will be an advantage
Interested candidates please write to me with your resume attached in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest instance. Due to the short term contractual term, please ensure that you are able to commit for the 3 months before applying.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257