Regulatory/Financial Reporting (9 month contract)
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$80000 per annum|
We are working on a maternity cover role with our esteemed client who is looking for a candidate with a background in regulatory/financial reporting. You will be expected to commit for 9-12 months for this contract role.
- Prepare/Review MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Perform/Review variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting.
- Participate in month-end closing activities.
- Prepare/Review ledger reconciliation.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors.
- Maintain local procedures/controls.
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: MAS 610, 649
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access
Finance candidates from the banking industry are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257