Remittance Analyst - 5 months contract (Maternity)
- Check inward swift messages MT103/MT202 and fax/email instructions to process Inward remittances.
- Email to customers with the inward swift messages on the credited funds
- Obtain approvals from Trade Middle office and Account managers to apply take in good value for current dated funds.
- Check inward swift messages MT101, MT103, MT202 and fax/email instructions to process Outward payments
- Email to customers with the outward swift messages on the processed payments
- Contract FX rates with the FX dealers for conversion of currencies related to inward/outward payments.
- Attending to customers' inquiries, providing daily customer balances and ad hoc statements
- Diploma in Finance/Economics or related
- Some offshore banking experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in diverse environments and cultures
- Responsible, organized and able to multi-task under pressure.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.