Renewable Contract Transaction FCC Screening Business Analyst
|Salary:||S$9000 - S$10000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally location office
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst who has background in project management and business analysis to manage the transaction screening for trade finance and cash management for their business banking arm.
Your job scope will include:
- Engage with key stakeholders across business divisions, Legal, Compliance, and Financial Crime Risk
- Manage the requirements gathering process to produce the Business Requirements Documents for system and process enhancements.
- Assist in the review of new business requirements and provide possible solutions where applicable
- Review and assess the current system and controls within the FCC department to ascertain operational performance and effectiveness
- Analyse the full impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the business banking area and its backend operations.
- Flag issues and potential risks to the required stakeholders, committees, or forums
- Manage the change implementation by preparing process notes, training decks, user manuals, and etc
- Ensure that key changes are communicated within the business
- Prepare and share scenarios from audit findings and specific investigations to ensure mistakes are corrected.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 10 years of experience in risk management and compliance. You would also need to be able to manage detailed and complex screening process and have the experience in delivering on projects. Strong communication skills and the understanding of best practices in risk management techniques is also required. Knowledge in Fircosoft screening products will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693