|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
A growing Healthcare company is looking for a Replenishment Planner to join their Asia operations. As a part of the Global Supply Chain team, you would need to plan, schedule and monitor the efficient movement of material. Manage relationships with third party distributors, coordinate distributions and develop replenishment plans. Investigate and resolve supply issues as needed.
- Effectively manage relationship with third party distributors to develop ongoing communication, build rapport, and to coordinate distribution.
- Develop replenishment plan with various sites
- Balance inventory against forecasted volumes and capacity.
- Assemble data, coordinate necessary meetings, and communicate effectively with accountable groups to ensure smooth replenishment process.
- Design and generate PAR settings to be used for ongoing replenishment of goods
- Monitor and find opportunities to improve the following KPIs:
- Shipments versus volume commitments
- Days-of-supply versus defined targets
- Follow-up with suppliers on missing and / or damaged product.
- Improve current documentation and SOPs for replenishment planning processes and systems.
- Assist with various projects in relation to the Inventory Management.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree required 3 - 5 years of experience working with Supplier Relationship Management or Supply Chain Optimization/Logistics domain.
- SAP/APO experience is a must
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge in supply planning, replenishment methods, inventory and supply chain management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.