Research and Sales Manager, Consulting Firm
A research consulting firm are hiring a Research Manager. This is a role that will involve deep analysis and client facing. The clients are primarily asset managers, hedge funds and banks.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and delivering to clients the firm's data analytics driven consulting in APAC, reporting to and working closely with the Director for global markets in APAC
- Formulate and analyze data to present to senior global markets clients
- Collaborate with teams to oversee data and analytics development, review client level reports and messaging
- Support the relationship director in sales initiatives and proposal development
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5 - 7 years in a consulting or sales role, relevant to Global Markets/Investment banking
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present that in a succinct manner to clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent ability to prepare well-edited, well presented reports and market commentary
- Hungry and driven individual who is able to be a commercial thinker
- Strong track record of project management demonstrated by successful delivery of projects, effectively utilizing your colleagues and resources around you
- Good academic background, with at least Bachelors Degree in Finance or Economics
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.