Researcher - Australia Market (Based in KL)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Work for Us|
Following on from a highly successful launch in 2014 in Kuala Lumpur and due to our continued expansion, Ambition is currently seeking an experienced Consultant to join our newly established Contracts Division.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, this position will drive the candidate researches of the Australian market by assignment or on-going basis for the outsourcing of services to our clients in Australia. This will include market mapping, proactive sourcing, cold-calling, filtering applications, reviewing CVs, vetting candidates, conducting initial interviews and assessing suitability before producing shortlists for the roles.
You will forge excellent relationships with Ambition Technology Services and candidates and be creative in resourcing different solutions for more challenging senior positions. In addition, you will regularly gather information on recruitment trends and intelligence, Technology Market news updates, hiring activities across the sector and tracking of key people movement in the industry.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3-5 years' working experience in a research or delivery in the recruitment industry
- Knowledge or experience in recruiting for Technology positions is a must
- Previous experience in recruitment, talent acquisition, candidates research would be highly advantageous
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A positive attitude and strong drive to succeed
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful and a desire for quick results
Interested candidates please email Michelle Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV or call me directly for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5627.