Resource & Practice Management Advisor (Law Firm)
Our client is one of the world's leading law firms with a depth of of legal resources across the Americas, Asia and Europe. They are currently recruiting for a Resource & Practice Advisor for their Singapore business.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager and Singapore General Manager, you would be working closely with the Partners and associates with regards to the allocation of work and the day-to-day coordination of the practice to maximise profitabilty and support personal development for the specific practice area.
- 4+ years' experience in resource allocation preferrably in Professional Services or Legal Services sectors
- Recruitment background with the desire to move in to the resource allocation firled
- Previous practice/ business co-ordination experience
- Ability to communicate with all staff levels
- Customer Service focus
- Strong attentional to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Strong influencing and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to build and maintaing strong internal and external working relationships
This is a superb opportunity to join a high-performing business services team in a reputable law firm. Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 224713. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.