Retail Channel Executive (12 months rolling contract)
The Consumer and Device Sales (CDS) organization works with ecosystem partners to build, market and sell a winning portfolio that delights customers and earns fans around the world.
The SEA Channel Sales team is accountable for optimizing the revenue, profit growth and KPI performance of SEA markets, identifying and partnering with the key growing and strategic partners, driving investment and performance through effective joint business plans, whilst developing transformational growth revenue opportunities (new business models, new channels engagement, Digital solutions).
This is a critical role reporting to the SEA Retail Channel sales Lead, directly responsible for the retail strategy, managed retail partnerships management and strategic business plans to deliver against subsidiary- level retail targets of revenue, profit, growth and share, working collaboratively with the local ODR, Device sales, Channel Marketing teams and SEA Category leads teams to deliver against our CDS priorities.
You will need to react quickly to the market and which will make a huge impact in the short term due to the fast paced nature of retail channel. You will be able to create development and opportunity, depending on how you contribute to the success of others and how you leverage on other people hence should not be shy to ask for help.
Your job responsbilities include:
- Build and execute account business plans aligned to the key managed partners priorities that identify strategically and tactically how the business growth, CPE (satisfaction) performance and other metric based performance factors will be achieved, with clear give/ gets so these targets are joint. Execute the plan to meet or exceed metric goals including revenue, market share and other goals.
- Act as the key interface between the firm and the customer, leading the extended v-team working with the account (including orchestrating local v-teams), and achieve a high level of predictability, consistency, sales optimization through execution excellence and responsiveness.
- Orchestrate a relationship map that identifies each contact's authority, purpose, value to the firm, relationship links/power flows within the account and regular business reviews (QBUs) with insight driven action proposals.
- Act as the account ambassador internally to make sure key stakeholders understand the account profile, connect with the right contacts and support key growth joint opportunities. Manage local, regional and corporate internal executives to get the right resources in the right place to support the account business plan and business growth.
- Ensure Data-driven analytics from CCG insights and ST tools such Clayops are leveraged to support ST opportunities and COE plans in collaboration with Category Management, Channel Marketing and Partners, sharing key data insights and suggesting amended plans to drive growth
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Marketing/Business Bachelors Degree
- Executive & Intercultural communication skills
- Cross group collaboration, team player attitude
- Forward looking and strategic thinking
- Leading and thriving in ambiguity, eagerness to learn
- Communicates complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting language, tone, and format to match audience
- 3-5+ years relevant consumer experience in Sales/Marketing, with ideally a strong Digital acumen (Digital channel, Digital Marketing, Digital partners management, Digital products)
Experienced marketing candidates interested in this role are highly encouraged to apply via firstname.lastname@example.org at the first instance!
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.