Our client is leading MNC with a global presence in 30 countries and a market leader in the Technology sector that it operates in. Due to their international growth and plans to expand their range of services, they are looking to expand their team and looking for a dedicated Revenue Recognition Analyst to join their team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will perform contract review to ensure contract requirement are compiled for revenue recognition company policies, identify and adjust any revenue recognition issues. Responsible for account receivable functions including issuance of invoice & collection and handling month-end closing, preparing management report and various ad hoc analysis. You will perform revenue variance analysis and preparation of management reports. Pro-actively communicate and liaise with internal stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements to deliver the needed reporting for decision making.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in Finance , Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 4 years' experience in pricing, revenue recognition, or contract management
- Strong knowledge on revenue recognition, IFRS 15
- Ability to make quick and sound decisions
- Capable of working effectively in a multicultural environment, recognising the challenges that exist within a truly diverse workplace
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.