Revenue Assurance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$160000 per annum + Variable and AWS|
My client is a multi-billion US MNC in the IT Software industry and they are known as the market leader for many years. From its humble beginnings, they have grown to be one of the most influential companies in the world. Singapore is the Regional Hub for its accounting operations and is strategically located, surrounded with fantastic amenities.
As a Revenue Assurance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the new implementation of revenue recognition standard, ASC 606. As an accounting expert, you will be tasked in reviewing the software and other contractual arrangements for non-standard accounting treatment. You will also be involved in the quarterly revenue workbook, monthly reconciliations and revenue analysis. You will be a strong business partner to the adjacent business units and implement initiatives in enhancing control compliance in accordance to USGAAP. This incumbent will also improve the internal revenue recognition guidelines and roll-out new corporate revenue policies.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- At least 10 years of working experience in a large US IT Software MNC
- Solid accounting knowledge in ASC 606 and SOP 97-2
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Senior stakeholder management and cross-border interaction
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor of Accountancy and a qualified CA/ACCA/CPA
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Word to Fandy Harahap at email@example.com