Revenue/Credit Control Manager
My client is a reputable legal firm with an international presence. They are looking to strengthen their finance function by adding an experienced Revenue Controller to their team.
You will be working in a team setting, covering the Accounts Receivable function of the firm. You will oversee revenue processes, collection, billings, management reporting for the Singapore office and handle all Accounts Receivable queries. You will play a key role in chasing for collections, liaising with partners, provisioning for bad debts and client review. You will be required to prepare APAC credit com
To qualify, ideally individuals must:
- Be an experienced Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CPA) with minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Relevant experience in the legal / professional services sector is preferred.
- Have team management experience.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1981753
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.