Revenue Control Manager, Singapore
Revenue Controlling Manager
Our client is an international MNC headquartered in UK in the Legal Services Sector. Their clients include national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments. They have over offices globally and are established across the APAC region.
This role will report into the Regional Head of Finance and manage a team of 4. The role will focus on being a business partner and trusted advisor to senior stakeholders in Singapore with the principle objective of overseeing the revenue and working capital functions for Singapore office, including optimising revenue and matter profitability, advising as to risk and compliance in regards to the revenue and overseeing the billings/revenue team. The role will work closely with stakeholders providing relevant financial information for decision-making and scenario based profitability forecasting. The role will manage and control the working capital and maintain relationships with clients.
Qualifications and Experiences
- A recognised accountancy qualification is a plus
- Experience within the working capital or revenue controlling team of an international law firm is preferred.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter with drive, enthusiasm and tenacity, possessing excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Will need to be visible with the confidence to encourage and challenge stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills are a prerequisite for the role with a strongly commercial outlook
- A highly credible individual with resilience and high level of intellectual ability who is able to develop effective working relationships with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Overseas candidates with relevant experience will also be considered.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.