Revenue Recognition Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$150000 - S$180000 per annum + Variable Bonus and Benefits|
My client has grown significantly as they have double their headcount since the beginning of the year. As a growing US MNC with a proven track record of more than 10 years, they have enjoyed continuous expansion and will continue to have strong growth moving forward into the new year. With Corporate HQ in Silicon Valley, Singapore is seen as the Regional APAC office with various business leader permanently situated here.
Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller, this Revenue Recognition Manager will be tasked to ensure the accurate revenue recognition in accordance to Company's policy and US GAAP requirements. You will play a pivotal role to key internal and external stakeholders in ensure up-to-date knowledge in revenue recognition and be the subject-matter-expert (SME) in all accounting technical consistency and compliance. Having strong work knowledge would be an added advantage to facilitate SOX testing and internal controls.
Qualified and interested candidates must possess:
- At least 10 years of working experience in revenue recognition in a leading US MNC
- Technically strong in revenue recognition, US GAAP, SOX and internal controls in a software MNC
- Commercially-savvy in interpreting commercial contracts
- Excellent communicator in fostering strong business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and a qualified Accountant (CA or CPA or ACCA) with prior experience in one of the Big 4 accounting firms.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Please send your updated CV in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117