Risk Analyst - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$36000 - S$50000 per annum|
Our client is a global multinational financial services holding company. They are organized as a stock corporation with four divisions: Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management, and a Shared Services Group that provides marketing and support to the other three divisions.
Reporting to the Senior Risk Analyst, you will be using financial analysis techniques in the reporting and projection of risk weighted assets and evaluation of risk weighted asset projections in scenario-based stress testing results. You will also do regulatory guidance, prepare various regulatory filings related to risk-weighted assets and Assists the Regulatory Reporting Manager in researching and preparing relevant regulatory reporting.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* Business Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related discipline
* At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
* Experience in financial analysis with strong preference for experience with bank financial reporting or risk based reporting
Knowledge of banking and bank regulatory reporting, finance, or accounting, with a financial institution.
* Good communication skill (verbal & written) and able to articulate point of view and interact well with business partners.
* Strong team player and good inter personals skills
Should you be keen, feel free to send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1219081).