Risk Analyst (12 month contract)
There is now an opportunity to join this established financial institution as a Risk Analyst with their Risk and Performance Management department which is responsible for the independent assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting of market, credit and operational risk profiles.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and technically competent candidate to join the Analysis and Reporting team. This team is responsible for providing accurate and timely risk and performance reports (including analysis) for all its stakeholders including clients, senior management, strategy heads and other divisions within the Risk and Performance Management Department.
- Exhibit attention to detail when quality checking reports and be accountable for the timely delivery of reports to stakeholders;
- Raise, investigate and follow up on issues related to data quality and content of the reports;
- Work with different parties across the company to design effective and efficient delivery channels for risk and performance information to its stakeholders. This includes participating in projects and undertaking user acceptance testing to support the timely implementation of the project;
- Support the implementation of the new reporting structure to be used for performance aggregation and attribution and assist with its day-to-day maintenance;
- Evaluate redundancies and inefficiencies in existing processes to continuously improve productivity
- You should possess a good Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields of study
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the finance industry
- Detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure
- Strong hands-on technical skills in end user computing tools (i.e. VBA, SQL, R), proficiency in Microsoft product suite (i.e. Excel, Access) and handling of large analytical datasets are preferred;
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments and good grasp of risk and performance-related concepts will be desirable.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com at the earliest instance.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257