|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum|
A leading investment firm is looking for a Risk Associate to join the team. This firm has been expanding rapidly in Asia, and globally. This is a 1-year contract, with high potential for conversion to a permanent role.
This role involves the independent assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting of the firm's market, credit and operational risk profiles. The incumbent will Raise, investigate and follow up on issues related to data quality and content of the reports. He/she will Work with different parties across the company to design effective and efficient delivery channels for risk and performance information to its stakeholders. It will also involve using UAT testing to support the implementation of the project.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 2-4 years of experience in a risk position, with direct exposure to UAT testing
- Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields of study
- Strong proficiency in end user computing tools (i.e. VBA, SQL, R), proficiency in Microsoft product suite (i.e. Excel, Access)
- Specific exposure to large datasets and analysing data quality
- Good grasp of risk and performance-related concepts will be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980