Risk Analyst (6 months contract)
URGENT REQUIREMENT! You must be available on short notice and should have at least 5-6 years experience in writing credit risk analysis, as this hire is dedicated to help with backlog needed to complete by year end. If your performance is good and headcount allows, there is a chance of being converted from contract to permanent. You should be flexible on working hours, a good team player (team of 12) and eager to learn.
- Performing fundamental credit risk analysis and assigning internal credit ratings on counterparties based mainly in Asia emerging markets.
- Participating in client due diligence visits/ interviewing management teams as needed.
- Preparing and presenting analysis in written format.
- Communicating the firm's rating rationale and risk appetite to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor market, regulatory, macro-economic and political developments; assess their impact on credit quality of counterparties.
- Liaising with Legal department to ensure identified risks are adequately addressed in the legal documentation and setting credit terms in the legal documentation
- Assessing proposed transactions within the context of the transaction structure to ensure structural risks are properly identified and adequately mitigated
- Liaising with Credit Risk Control and Risk Analytics and Reporting departments to ensure that the exposures are adequately reflected in the risk systems
- Performing general problem solving of any issues arising across Credit Suisse in relation to counterparties in the portfolio
- Good understanding of corporate credit risk and analysing structured financing credit requests.
- University degree holder, preferably in finance, banking, or economics.
- Experience in financial institution credit analysis (must have)
- Strong analytical skills (must have)
- Knowledge of capital markets and derivative products (must have)
- Knowledge of ISDA documentation (must have)
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player. The team has a reputation of being the premier provider of analysis in the banking sector, and upholding these high standards individually and as a team will be given the highest priority.
- Service Oriented. We build enduring relationships with internal and external clients
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com at the earliest instance as interviews will be arranged for next week if shortlisted.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.