Risk and Controls Anti-Bribery and Corruption
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
Anti- Bribery and Corruption
Controls, policies and risk framework
Our client is a leading International Bank with an established presence in Asia. As part of their commitment in improving compliance and quality controls, and with this expansion of responsibilities and also to meet the increasing business demands, there is a need to hire a subject matter expert in Anti Bribery and Corruption to support the Anti-Bribery and Corruption team..
You will be responsible for :
- supporting the policies, processes and controls related to Anti Bribery and Corruption
- managing the anti-bribery risk management framework and ensure it is complying with the requirements
- guiding and advise the business on this matter
- driving the implementation of the third line of defense target control framework
- analysing and monitoring the MIS and conducting the Quality Assurance of the Anti-Bribery Risk and Control programme
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in Anti Bribery and Corruption
- MUST have is banking experience
- Good exposure to risk and control in compliance
- Compliance certification
If you are interested in the role above please get in touch directly with Stephanie
Contact Stephanie Aglae for further discussion on (65) 6854 5634 or APPLY NOW
Reference number SLA42011
Please note that only successful candidate will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Licence Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1326161