Our client is a leading private bank with global footprint. Due to business expansion, they are looking for Risk and Controls Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
Supporting the Regional functions, your responsibilities include:
- Perform control testing, review account and transactional documentation
- Participate in audit activities, facing off internal and external audit
- Work closely with other business partners to run detective controls of their processes and identify controls to mitigate risk, while ensuring compliance to the bank's policy and regulations
- Participate in process improvements and automation projects, as well as new regulatory initiatives
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- At least 1-2 years' risk and control experience in within banking environment, auditors covering financial services or AML space are welcome to apply too
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Possess logical approach to analysis and problem solving skills
- Fluency in Chinese would be an added advantage as handling of Chinese documents is required
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend