Risk Data Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
A leading global commodities firm is on the lookout for a new Risk Data Analyst to support the trading team. This is a new headcount as the firm is looking to invest in data analytics and modeling, to mitigate risks.
In this role, the incumbent is expected to engineer processes to create high quality data for trading risk, trading performance and business analysis, including processes to create, collect, mine, extract, clean, transform, analyse data. He/she will develop strategies to drive a data-driven culture in the business, and help to enable the risk team and the business on insightful analyses.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 4-6 years of experience in using data to drive business in a trading environment
- Experience working with trading systems, position models, mtm pnl models, risk models
- Very strong proficiency in R, Python, SQL, VBA
- Knowledge of physical commodities market is preferable
- Proficient in speaking Mandarin language to communicate with counterparts in Greater China region
- Degree in quantitative subjects such as Mathematics/Statistics/Financial Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980