Risk Developer - Python / Java (Leading Buy-Side Firm)
Our client, a leading international buy-side firm is looking for a Risk Developer. This role will design, develop and support risk platforms for the firm's trading activities.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Strong hands-on Python and/or Java development skills (ideally experience with both)
- Previous experience developing trading, pricing, PnL or risk systems
- Knowledge of one or more asset classes including FX, Equities, Fixed Income or Commodities
- Exellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global buy-side firm, they offer:
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Attractive salary + bonus
- A supportive team-based environment
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1872781
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.