Risk Developer - Python / Java (Leading Buy-Side Firm)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Technology|
Our client, a leading international buy-side firm is looking for a Risk Developer. This role will design, develop and support risk platforms for the firm's trading activities.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Strong hands-on Python and/or Java development skills (ideally experience with both)
- Previous experience developing trading, pricing, PnL or risk systems
- Knowledge of one or more asset classes including FX, Equities, Fixed Income or Commodities
- Exellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global buy-side firm, they offer:
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Attractive salary + bonus
- A supportive team-based environment
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1872781
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.