Risk Developer (R/ Python)
|Salary:||S$50000.00 - S$60000.00 per annum|
Software Developer wanted for a leading financial institution!
Our client is a leading financial institution and headquartered based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a talented Software Developer for their technology team. Reporting to the VP, your primary role will be developing dashboards and tools for the purpose of risk monitoring and reports. You will play a pivotal role in gathering business requirements from internal stakeholders to support their reporting and analysis activities.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 1 to 3 years of working experience in R or Python.
- Past working experience with at least 2 of the following: Metaprogramming, Git, SQL, HTML, CSS and PowerShell scripting
- Experience with at least 1 of the following: Batching, file processing, generating automated reports and manipulation
- A detailed- oriented individual with a strong analytical mind
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact and engage with business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 43304. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.