Risk Management Specialist - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client is an internationally renowned bank with more than 200 years of history. They operate in 20 different countries with about 5000 branches globally.
For this role, You will support audit requirements in conjunction with the business, Support regulatory reviews on outsourcing, Prepare the materials and supporting documentation to assist for management meetings, awareness/training sessions, regional activities and ad hoc forums as required. You will also support the implementation of the strategic tools, Support APAC projects, Conduct ADD sample reviews and MAS register maintenance, Any other adhoc projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Business or equivalent
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- Experience in managing audits and regulatory reviews
- Outstanding listening and analytical skills as well as being a strong written and verbal communicator at the senior management level
- Strong personnel and organizational management skills, including attention to details, and be proactive
- Excellent judgement, particularly the ability to proactively monitor the program to identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
- Strong business analysis skills to enable efficient, accurate and objective decision making
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Sourcing, Legal, Compliance, Audit, ORM, etc) to ensure a coordinated and effective program
- Team player with ability to build strong cross-business relationships - proven flexibility, adaptability and reliability
- Excellent MS Office advanced skills
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081