A reputable FX brokerage firm is looking for a Risk Manager to join their team in Singapore and support their global business.
- Support the company's risk management approach to operational, market and credit risks
- Conduct risk assessment and evaluate risk exposure
- Monitor pricing movement and trade execution
- Prepare trade reports for management
- Analyse risk related issues and provide recommendation on improvements
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 4 years' risk management experience in brokerage firms
- Good understanding of FX, CFD and the financial markets
- Experience in MT4/MT5 trading system
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as interaction is required with Chinese counterparts
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.