Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a reputable petrochemical trading firm, looking for a Risk Manager based in Singapore.
- Analyse and develop strategies to mitigate potential risks
- Providing risk insights for portfolio optimization, implement risk management frameworks and methodology for portfolio management
- Measure and report market risk exposure with sensitivity analysis and VaR, daily P&L and exposures
- Conduct periodic risk assessments to maintain risk scorecards
- Contribute to designing credit and market risk policy while ensuring compliance with regulations and industry best practices
- Collaborate with the Technology team on risk enhancement solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in petrochemical or oil trading environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of risk framework
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend