A global bank is currently on the lookout for a PMO who will be attached to the Risk infrastructure team in the bank.
In line with the firm's internal strategies, their Risk Infrastructure team is currently looking out for a PMO who will be reporting to the PMO Lead. The candidate will be responsible for implementing robust chance governance processes, and taking ownership in identifying and resolving breaches in project management policies. He/She will also be tasked to manage budget tracking and resource planning and other programme planning activities.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-6 years in Project management or program governance
- 5 years in a banking/ financial services environment
- Experienced in financial markets/ global banking
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.