Risk Project Coordinator (12 month contract)
|Salary:||S$38400 - S$45600 per annum|
* Analyzes current and projected risk-weighted assets in accordance with Basel I and/or Basel III regulatory guidance.
* Prepares various regulatory filings related to risk-weighted assets.
* Prepares analysis and presentations supporting quarterly risk weighted asset actual results as well as stress test projections.
* Assists the Regulatory Reporting Manager in researching and preparing relevant regulatory reporting
* Ensures materials are distributed.
* Performs a variety of ad-hoc analyses related to regulatory reporting.
* Experience in financial analysis with strong preference for experience with bank financial reporting or risk based reporting
Knowledge of banking and bank regulatory reporting, finance, or accounting, with a financial institution.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related discipline. Master's Degree or CFA preferred.
* 2-4 years experience required.