|Salary:||S$5000.00 - S$6500.00 per month + extra 2.5 months completion bonus|
- Maintaining the existing process, identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program - providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting and administering the day to day running of Blue Prism processes in the live (production) environment
- Monitoring, scheduling and running Blue Prism processes, ensuring the stability of the Blue Prism IT environment Monitoring - Daily administration of the Blue Prism live environment (Running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc.) and submit the daily health check report and job-run status report to the key stake holders.
- Incident Management - handling the day to day issues pertaining to production environment
- Create and manage Production tickets raised on RPA issues in production.
- Managing and investigating exceptions of the issues
- Log Production Incident tickets for errors identified in production RPA processing.
- Prioritize the defects for resolution, including planning the testing of fixes.
- Fix RPA errors, confirm the fix in UAT and deploy tested fixes to Production environment.
- Enhancements - Design and develop minor enhancements for the RPA processes in Production - will be largely involved in complete development life cycle - enhancement gathering, development, testing in production and deployment into production environments.
- Communication - Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- GENERAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.