RPA Production Support Analyst
|Salary:||S$3000.00 - S$6000.00 per month + 2.5 months completion bonus|
- Maintaining the existing process, identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility. Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements. Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program - providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques. Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community. Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational T eams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting and administering the day to day running of Blue Prism processes in the live (production) environment Monitoring, scheduling and running Blue Prism processes, ensuring the stability of the Blue Prism IT environment
- Monitoring - Daily administration of the Blue Prism live environment (Running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc.) and submit the daily health check report and job-run status report to the key stake holders.
- Incident Management - handling the day to day issues pertaining to production environment
- Create and manage Production tickets raised on RPA issues in production.
- Managing and investigating exceptions of the issues
- Log Production Incident tickets for errors identified in production RPA processing.
- Prioritize the defects for resolution, including planning the testing of fixes.
- Fix RPA errors, confirm the fix in UAT and deploy tested fixes to Production environment.
- Enhancements - Design and develop minor enhancements for the RPA processes in Production - will be largely involved in complete development life cycle - enhancement gathering, development, testing in production and deployment into production environments. Communication - Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.