S&OP Executive - Major Global Agribusiness Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$4800 per month|
- A global and dynamic company, a true multinational agribusiness firm
- Global leader in trading and manufacturing
- Expansive organization and recognized as a career driven company
About our client:
Our respected client comes with a reputable brand known as one of the leading trading and manufacturing global firm within the agribusiness industry. With solid presence and networks throughout South East Asia, they are always improving their operations services to better cater the market demand. During this exiting time, we are looking for an experienced and energetic S&OP Executive to be based in Singapore with deep knowledge on the palm oil business in Indonesia.
This role will report to the Manager of the organization in Singapore and your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the daily Sales & Operations Planning & Execution
- Strong and proactive in liaising with the Manufacturing Managers, Engineering Managers, Logistics Managers, Commercial Managers, as well as the Finance Managers
- Liaising with other department (IT, Finance, Mills, Procurement, Logistics) in improving the end to end integrated supply chain value.
- Assisting the design and the development of an integrated data system to aid in planning and managing an effective supply chain.
- Actively managing the planning & managing logistics/ supply chain management issues.
- Handling the reports of sales and operations throughout the business unit (Indonesia)
- Assisting in managing the risks of the operations with their related division
- Assisting the accounting and finance team in forex hedging (Indonesian Rupiah)
- Providing and advising cross functional business process improvement on the end-to-end Supply Chain process. Ability to identify key bottlenecks in the value chain in the medium to long-term and come up with solutions to resolving these bottlenecks.
- Crop forecast and crop allocation to respective mills.
- Production, Yield and Quality to meet customers' requirements.
- Stock projection to manage critical stock level & shipment planning & execution for on-time delivery.
- Timely reconciliation with the accounting and finance team to achieve accurate monthly financial reporting
- Monitor/report on sales prices and shipment performance
The Successful Applicant
We invite a driven and young professional with strong analytical skills to be part of their vast organization. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 2 years of experience as an S&OP professional, palm oil industry background is a plus.
- Ability to speak Bahasa (Indonesia/Malay) is a plus
- Strong in data crunching. Knowledge in Data Analytics: Excel VBA, Tableau
- Hands-on person and able to take responsibility and accountability on the job required.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain process, accustomed to process reengineering.
- Experienced, direct, and open-minded person - strong character who is able to analyze processes and provide constructive feedback.
- High levels of drive for team-results, solution-based attitude, people motivational tactics.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Rewarding, challenging, and dynamic work environment.
- Working with diverse workforce throughout Singapore and Indonesia
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927