S&OP Planning Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$11000 per annum|
Looking for candidates with strong S&OP Planning experience to join a Supply Chain Management company. Your primary responsibility as the S&OP Planning Manager is to safeguard corporate revenue plans. Ensure that sales forecasts generated by the consumer electronics business unit can be supported by product availability in the required timeframe.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain S&OP Plan.
- Work with the Consumer Electronics team on process development needs in support of global business needs.
- Generate and maintain corporate revenue plans.
- Identify Gaps in Demand V Supply availability, push to close the gap.
- Drive product ramp down/transition plans to ensure excess and obsolescence is minimized.
- Ensure all Logistics (DG and otherwise), process, procurement processes are in place to deliver effectively to end customer.
Looking for candidates with the following experiences:
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning, Operations, Change Management or Relationship Management or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with national manufacturer / distributor in key supply chain topics like Demand, inventory, distribution and production is strongly preferred.
- Must be detail oriented as well as capable of leading broad overview/scenario discussions and capable of producing high quality information on a sustainable basis; strong organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-tasking a dynamic and fast-paced environment is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or similar.
APPLY NOW Job#216098
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.