Sales Training & Development Lead, APAC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Do you have 3-5 years' experience in Sales Enablement?
- Do you have a high EQ and the ability to consult and train adults at all levels?
- This role can be based in Singapore or Sydney but candidates must be locals/PRs.
Our Client is a Leading Mobile Application Business
The ideal candidate will be an empathetic, energetic, and driven individual with previous experience in sales and sales training with a Tech company in APAC. This is a role central to this company's sales growth and effectiveness in the region. This person should have the ability to lead training and development initiatives for sales teams and sales leaders across the region. Furthermore, this person should be a highly analytical generalist with hands-on experience in a fast-paced and changing environment. This position will report into the Global lead for Sales Enablement.
- Identify training goals for sales and account management
- Identify needs within sales organization and design training content to improve and influence results
- Assess competencies of sales personnel and identify training recommendations
- Leverage data and insights to design training programs
- Meet with sales managers to discuss immediate and upcoming training needs
- Work with cross-functional partners to build out training
- Deliver training and serves as an expert in specialized training area
- Provide coaching to the sales organization
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in sales enablement
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in training or sales
- Deep understanding of day-to-day sales processes
- 25-50% Travel requirement
- Singaporean/PR for Singapore-based role
- Experience with e-Learning tools is preferred
- Experience in Captivate and Articulate a plus
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 223752. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM