Sales Excellence Exec (Sales Tools & Web Development)
Sales Excellence Executive (Sales Tools & Web Development)
- Create and develop relationships with strategic partners globally
- Be part of a newly improved and structured team and department
- Be exposed to and work alongside a myriad of stakeholders
The Client is a leading organisation in the travel industry.
The Ideal Candidate will be expected to manage, maintain and consistently develop the client's global sales tools such as the Travel Agency Website, Corporate Booking Platform and other Agency Sales Management systems through agile methodology. You will also optimise and digitize the client's sales processes and policies. Furthermore, you will be working with end users to develop business cases and requirements in order to meet the client's bigger commercial objectives
Your responsibilities will include participating in requirements clarification sessions facilitated by vendors and reviewing and signing off on project deliverables. You will also be expected to address operational queries and issues raised by end users. You will be conducting system and sales process training for end users and making critical system-related decisions on behalf of your department.
- Website development knowledge and experience
- Possess a good degree in any discipline
- Has good project management experience
- Is commercially-minded, organized and collaborative
- Is meticulous and organised in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Has strong communication skills
- Has strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Generic experience with IT system enhancement works as a Business Unit stakeholder is preferred
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.